This kit contains all the same quality parts as our super popular progressive alcohol/water kit but without the controller. This kit is activated by a boost pressure switch.
This kit is perfect for those who want the benefits of having an alcohol/water kit of the highest quality and reliability at a price that is accessible to just about everyone.
The DevilsOwn water methanol injection kit is used to suppress detonation caused by the high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger.
Cool the air with the alcohol water injection kit! Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern lean burn engines. Methanol, with its 116 octane and high flash point and specific gravity further reduces the chances of detonation.
Benefits Of Water-Methanol Injection:
- Increase horsepower safely by 10-15%
- Lower air temperatures by 50-200+ degrees
- Increases octane when you need it under boost.
- Reduces cylinder temperatures up to 300+ degrees
- No wear issues only clean combustion chambers
- Allows you to safely run more boost and timing
System Contents Include:
- Adjustable boost switch with 2-10psi range
- 300 psi recirculating pump with EPDM seals
- Heavy duty check valve
- 15 ft of black high pressure nylon tubing
- DO5 Micro droplet nozzles (*** or your choice of any 2 nozzles)
- Filtered self sealing tank tap
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed Printed Instructional Manual Instructions
- Requires only basic hand tools
- Proper tuning is required to achieve maximum results
- Installation time approx. 2 hours
- This item ships directly from a U.S. facility.
DevilsOwn Injection stands behind their parts and warranties this system to be free of defects for up to 1 year after purchase. Refer to our warranty page for complete details.
Prices are in USD. This product ships from the USA. US customers are not charged tax. Canadian customers will be charged their local provincial or territorial tax rate and a duty and/or brokerage fee may apply.